At Santa Rita Nursing and Rehabilitation Center we believe our people make all the difference when it comes to providing the quality care our residents deserve and expect. What our employees share is a passion for serving and honoring our residents.
We do require our team to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We do have a process for medical and religious exemptions.
We’re always looking for warm, friendly and qualified caregivers to join our team. Some of the positions we recruit for include:
- Registered Nurses – RNs establish and manage a plan of care for each resident and provide direction to other caregivers.
- Licensed Practical Nurse – LPNs work under the direction of an RN or physician; they carry out bedside nursing providing basic patient care.
- Certified Nursing Assistants – CNAs work closely with patients often helping with activities of daily living.
- Dietary Positions include cooks and dietary aides
Housekeeping and Maintenance Positions
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Physical Therapist
To apply to Human Resources: download an application and do one of the following:
- Fax resume to (520) 648-5099
- Email Resume
- Mail resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
150 N. La Canada
Green Valley, AZ 85614
- Apply in person